- Reading buddies: (take a group of children out of class for reading: to listen to them take turns reading aloud and provide support wherever necessary)
- Computer learning support (afternoons: 2:30-3:30pm: to assist children in the computer room so that they receive the additional support they need while busy with their learning support tasks - focus is on English and Maths skills)
- Creative writing assistants (to help children with spelling words/ constructing sentences in Grade 1 and 2 during creative writing lessons (during school hours)
- Please also contact us if you are:
- knowledgeable about Maths and how to teach Maths concepts to young children and are willing to volunteer.